Hey guys hope you are having an amazing day today. Today I am getting ready for my trip to Peru which I will be leaving for next week! A few weeks ago Marley, Rebecca and I went to the Tuscan Farm Gardens to take some pictures with our amazing photographer Jeannine! I am in love with how the pictures turned out, not surprised at how amazing it is looking at the other work we have done with Jeannine, and I thought I needed to share more than just 1-2 pictures on the gram(Instagram) but make a blog post with them….
Recently my family went to Banff, Alberta and while we were there, we shopped (DUH) and explored. My family loves to exercise so we biked into town a lot and did a few long hikes. Since the weather is nice and there are quite a few mountains in BC where I live, I thought I could tell you some great essentials for your family activity 😉
This picture was taken at Lake Minnewanka in Banff.
- snacks- my family loves sunflower seeds, granola bars and fruit
- gum- you never know when your breath smells bad!
- guides- you might need a map or guide book to get around
- light sweater- for those chilly breezes
- bug spray
- bear spray- it’s better to be safe than sorry!
- camera- the views are breathtaking
Comment some of your favourite family outings <3 and follow us on Instagram @basicbloggerss.