As some of you will know I am heading off to New York next weekend and as always I like to blog about things I am currently thinking about. Right now that is packing….and yes I know that we regularly post packing lists but as we grow up and travel more or lists lose teams and gain others. Today I am just going to share what I pack in my toiletries bag(s)….
Hey Guys, we survived the first week of grade 12! These last 2 weeks I went to a few different places for back to school shopping and I thought I would share with you what I got. Instead of just showing you flatly of everything I got I thought I would film a try on haul on youtube which is down below. I am trying out something new so tell u what you think if this layout with products and a video. And don’t worry I didn’t forget about sharing my Peru Travel Diary, I just thought that I would share this post first….
Hey guys I can’t believe back to school season is upon us! Right now I am still in Peru but I thought that I would share with you my back to school essentials. As a grade 12 student this year I have had many years to figure out what I do and don’t need so I thought that I would share with you. This is not all of my school essentials, but some of the more “unusual” ones….
- Sunglasses-so you are still able to open your eyes with the bright sun.
- Towel and/or blanket-to lay on at the beach and to dry off after swimming.
- Sunscreen-even if you put some one before you are out in the sun bring some for reapplication part way through the day. Don’t forget to sunscreen your lips!
- Hat-a way to keep your scalp from getting burnt as well as keep the sun out of your eyes. Also super cute for some pics by the water.
- Swimsuit-if you are not wearing it under your clothes already and if you are don’t forget some undergarments for after all the water fun!…