As some of you will know I am heading off to New York next weekend and as always I like to blog about things I am currently thinking about. Right now that is packing….and yes I know that we regularly post packing lists but as we grow up and travel more or lists lose teams and gain others. Today I am just going to share what I pack in my toiletries bag(s)….
- Sunglasses-so you are still able to open your eyes with the bright sun.
- Towel and/or blanket-to lay on at the beach and to dry off after swimming.
- Sunscreen-even if you put some one before you are out in the sun bring some for reapplication part way through the day. Don’t forget to sunscreen your lips!
- Hat-a way to keep your scalp from getting burnt as well as keep the sun out of your eyes. Also super cute for some pics by the water.
- Swimsuit-if you are not wearing it under your clothes already and if you are don’t forget some undergarments for after all the water fun!…
1. Travel the world
2. Go to Coachella
3. Go on a cruise
4. Name a star
5. Ride in a horse drawn carriage
6. Create care packages for the homeless
7. Write a letter to my future self
8. Pay it forward
9. Go parashooting
10. Go bungee jumping
11. Ride in a hot air balloon
12. Be in two places at once
13. Ride on a tandem bike
14. Have a movie marathon
15. Be in a live audience
16. Swim in every ocean
17. Have a paint fight
18. Go to a drive in movie
19. Hold a baby tiger
20. Go on a road trip with friends
21. Say “i do”
22. Release paper lanterns
23. See the northern lights
24. Do a colour run
25. Walk on the great wall of china
I hoped that you liked 25 of the things on my bucket list! I hope that it gave you some ideas and inspired you. That got really sentimental all of a sudden haha! Have a great week!