As some of you will know I am heading off to New York next weekend and as always I like to blog about things I am currently thinking about. Right now that is packing….and yes I know that we regularly post packing lists but as we grow up and travel more or lists lose teams and gain others. Today I am just going to share what I pack in my toiletries bag(s)….
- Sunglasses-so you are still able to open your eyes with the bright sun.
- Towel and/or blanket-to lay on at the beach and to dry off after swimming.
- Sunscreen-even if you put some one before you are out in the sun bring some for reapplication part way through the day. Don’t forget to sunscreen your lips!
- Hat-a way to keep your scalp from getting burnt as well as keep the sun out of your eyes. Also super cute for some pics by the water.
- Swimsuit-if you are not wearing it under your clothes already and if you are don’t forget some undergarments for after all the water fun!…
25 Things I Would Love to Try
1. Travel the world
2. Go to Coachella
3. Go on a cruise
4. Name a star
5. Ride in a horse drawn carriage
6. Create care packages for the homeless
7. Write a letter to my future self
8. Pay it forward
9. Go parashooting
10. Go bungee jumping
11. Ride in a hot air balloon
12. Be in two places at once
13. Ride on a tandem bike
14. Have a movie marathon
15. Be in a live audience
16. Swim in every ocean
17. Have a paint fight
18. Go to a drive in movie
19. Hold a baby tiger
20. Go on a road trip with friends
21. Say “i do”
22. Release paper lanterns
23. See the northern lights
24. Do a colour run
25. Walk on the great wall of china
I hoped that you liked 25 of the things on my bucket list! I hope that it gave you some ideas and inspired you. That got really sentimental all of a sudden haha! Have a great week!