Recently my family went to Banff, Alberta and while we were there, we shopped (DUH) and explored. My family loves to exercise so we biked into town a lot and did a few long hikes. Since the weather is nice and there are quite a few mountains in BC where I live, I thought I could tell you some great essentials for your family activity 😉
This picture was taken at Lake Minnewanka in Banff.
- snacks- my family loves sunflower seeds, granola bars and fruit
- gum- you never know when your breath smells bad!
- guides- you might need a map or guide book to get around
- light sweater- for those chilly breezes
- bug spray
- bear spray- it’s better to be safe than sorry!
- camera- the views are breathtaking
Comment some of your favourite family outings <3 and follow us on Instagram @basicbloggerss.