Guys, spring break for grade schools is coming up pretty quickly. This year my family has decided to go to Mexico and I could not be more excited to get out of this dreary weather that we are having on the west coast right now. To get in the holiday spirit I thought that I would share some of my Beach essentials. All of these essentials are super easy to pack for traveling, exept maybe one…hehe…
Hi friends, today I wanted to share with a snow related post with you since it is snowing at my house right now! For the past few years is hasn’t snowed much around Abbotsford for a few years and that has made it feel less like christmas. Now with the snow is starting to feel like christmas! I want to share with you my snow day essentials.
- Snow Boots. Good quality snow boots are a must because if you have wet toes it definitely puts a damper on the rest of your day.
- Snow Jacket. You really just want to limit the chances of getting cold. If you can’t find a good winter coat take a good sweater a layer a rain coat on top!
- Cute toque(beanie for all you non-Canadians). The head is one of the places that loses heat fastest so it is always a good idea to have something to keep your head warm. I also sometimes like to where a winter head band even though they are not as practical.
- Warm gloves or mittens. With gloves and mittens, mittens will keep your hands warmer but gloves are easier to use if you need to use your fingers. Also a good thing to keep in mind is if you gloves or mittens can open your phone while on.
- A good photographer. Someone to catch all those fun and special moments in the snow. It doesn’t have to be a professional either, It could be your mom or dad, a friend, or even a sibling
- Hot coco for after. Something to warm you up after you have been laughing and playing in you winter wonderland!
I hope you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to check out our other recent posts. Until next time, xoxo Vienna <3
follow us on instagram, Facebook, twitter, and youtube @basicbloggerss!
Recently my family went to Banff, Alberta and while we were there, we shopped (DUH) and explored. My family loves to exercise so we biked into town a lot and did a few long hikes. Since the weather is nice and there are quite a few mountains in BC where I live, I thought I could tell you some great essentials for your family activity 😉
This picture was taken at Lake Minnewanka in Banff.
- snacks- my family loves sunflower seeds, granola bars and fruit
- gum- you never know when your breath smells bad!
- guides- you might need a map or guide book to get around
- light sweater- for those chilly breezes
- bug spray
- bear spray- it’s better to be safe than sorry!
- camera- the views are breathtaking
Comment some of your favourite family outings <3 and follow us on Instagram @basicbloggerss.