I feel like this is becoming a “trend” on my page…trend haha get it…nevermind. But today I wanted to share some of my favourite trends that are surfacing for this fall and what is coming back from last year! I hope that you get some inspo for this upcoming season.…
Hey Guys, today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite outfits! It is a nice day time look that can be spiced up with the right pieces to create a nice look for a night on the town. I love taking one outfit and giving it a little sass if needed. I hope you like this look and it gives you a few tips on how to spice up your look.
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Hi friends, today I wanted to share with a snow related post with you since it is snowing at my house right now! For the past few years is hasn’t snowed much around Abbotsford for a few years and that has made it feel less like christmas. Now with the snow is starting to feel like christmas! I want to share with you my snow day essentials.
- Snow Boots. Good quality snow boots are a must because if you have wet toes it definitely puts a damper on the rest of your day.
- Snow Jacket. You really just want to limit the chances of getting cold. If you can’t find a good winter coat take a good sweater a layer a rain coat on top!
- Cute toque(beanie for all you non-Canadians). The head is one of the places that loses heat fastest so it is always a good idea to have something to keep your head warm. I also sometimes like to where a winter head band even though they are not as practical.
- Warm gloves or mittens. With gloves and mittens, mittens will keep your hands warmer but gloves are easier to use if you need to use your fingers. Also a good thing to keep in mind is if you gloves or mittens can open your phone while on.
- A good photographer. Someone to catch all those fun and special moments in the snow. It doesn’t have to be a professional either, It could be your mom or dad, a friend, or even a sibling
- Hot coco for after. Something to warm you up after you have been laughing and playing in you winter wonderland!
I hope you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to check out our other recent posts. Until next time, xoxo Vienna <3
follow us on instagram, Facebook, twitter, and youtube @basicbloggerss!
Hey friends, Happy New Year from Basicbloggerss to you! We are hoping you are having a fabulous last few days of your break. Today I wanted to share with you some fun outfits that I have been wearing a lot lately. After I put them together I realized that they all incorporated jean somewhere. Also I got bangs! when I dyed my hair there was a bunch of breakage and now it was at the perfect length for bangs so I decided to go for it. I hope that you enjoy these outfits and don’t forget to give us your blog suggestions. xoxo Vienna(sorry the pictures are sideways my computer is not letting me rotate them)
Black jeans-Top Shop
Jean shirt-Brandy Melville
Black boots-Steve Madden