- Sunglasses-so you are still able to open your eyes with the bright sun.
- Towel and/or blanket-to lay on at the beach and to dry off after swimming.
- Sunscreen-even if you put some one before you are out in the sun bring some for reapplication part way through the day. Don’t forget to sunscreen your lips!
- Hat-a way to keep your scalp from getting burnt as well as keep the sun out of your eyes. Also super cute for some pics by the water.
- Swimsuit-if you are not wearing it under your clothes already and if you are don’t forget some undergarments for after all the water fun!…
Hey Guys, I hope you are having a fabulous weekend. In the Fraser Valley it is finally getting warm out and my family is getting ready to open up our pool for the summer. Since that is happening I thought I would share my swimsuit collection. I may have an addiction to buying new swimwear and having a pool has been my excuse for this collection. I hope you like it, I tried to link as many of the products that I could still find online or something super similar. Another note, there is one swimsuit that I could not find but is is a cute dark blue halter top bikini set.