Hello Lovelies, it is now week three of me posting and I am pretty proud of myself for getting back into this. Today I am sharing one of my favourite blog posts to write. I feel like I was always consistent with my fall favourites. So I am going to share with you 6 trends this fall that I love so much and are all over my insta and Pinterest right now.
- Oversized Leather Jackets. I know that this trend is not new and you all probably saw it all over last fall but I am still in love with it. I thrifted the cutest jacket in Minnesota in February and I will be wearing it all fall!
2. Sweater Vests. Can I just say that I am in love with the whole school girl trend. The skirts are not as practical for fall but I can not wait to wear sweater vests all day ever day. I already have a cream one and a black one…
3. Wide leg boots. I am obsessed with these but have still to get my hands on a pair. There is something so high-fashion New York street style about them that I love. They make any look more put together in fall.
4. Oversized/baggy Jeans. I know that I am privileged to love these jeans and wear them as a fashion trend. I will say that I love them none the less. I love jeans and to have them be baggy for everyday life makes me so happy!
5. Puff Sleeves. This trend started this spring/summer and I am all for it and can not wait to style it all fall and winter.
6. Prada-esc boots. So your girl over here can not afford myself a pair of Prada boots, but combat boots are all the rage again and I love it. Some good alternatives are always Zara or to invest in a pair of Doc Martens.
I hope that you enjoyed seeing what my favourite trends are this season! Until next week…