Hey loves, hope that you guys are doing well. Fall is upon us friends and I am over the moon about it. Also it has been a hot minute since I talked to you about my day to day life so I figured it was about time to share A life update with you guys.
- I have officially finished my first full week of University! I was so nervous about going to university but so far so good. I am excited to start a new chapter in my life. I do feel a bit of the blues about not going back to Europe though.
- I dyed my hair dark brown. I have been contemplating dying my hair dark for years and I finally went through with it. I t is weird but a fun change for fall! I also got some long bangs and am in love!!! (not pictured)
- I got a new job. I am working for a family friend as her assistant. I am stoked for this opportunity as I think being an assistant will be so much fun and it is super flexible with school which is a plus for sure.
- I have started eating differently. As I am not doing sports this year so I knew that I need to eat cleaner than before. I have lately been eating a lot of keto-based meals which are delicious as well as overall trying to cut out gluten and dairy. So far so good.
- My Doc Martens have finally come out of hiding! I am so excited for some cooler weather because then I can start wearing all my favourite/new pieces.
- I started watching the new season of 13 reasons why the other day and am not sure how I feel about it but I am in
loooovewith the show Elite. It is a Spanish drama that is geared towards a more mature audience, it is so good.
- I have been thinking about getting my second holes pierced in my ears as well and my conch. I now just have to talk myself into actually going……and have enough money.
- I have been feeling burnt out lately blogging. I still love it and want to blog and create but I am seeing a lack of interest and engagement with followers and that is not putting me in the best headspace.
- I got a new laptop that
have soooomuch more storage on it and I am on cloud 9. My last laptop only had 28 GB of usable storage. You can imagine what kind of nightmare that was. safe to say my external hard drive was my best friend when editing videos and after photoshoots.
- I have been listening to Melanie Martinez and Post Malone’s new albums and been really enjoying them. My favourite songs are Strawberry Shortcake by Melanie and Hollywood’s Bleeding by Post Malone.
- Another playlist that I love listening to every fall is Your Favourite Spotify. I have this weird thing where every fall I start listening to more indie music. Maybe it is because I am bored from listening to more mainstream music during the summer.
- And lastly…I had a new
revealationthat I and stoked about. So I am a size and a half smaller than my mom for shoes which really sucks because I love her shoes, they are so fun and funky. But with the help of my dad, I realized that I can wear them if I put thick socks on!!! I am over the moon about that if you couldn’t tell.
Thank you so much for reading, until next time