Summer is here and I love it!
…except for this cold weather we have been stuck lately. To get me in the summer mood I though that I would share my summer bucket list! Maybe this will give you some ideas to get out of a rut this summer or to ry something new.
- Mini Roadtrip. It doesn’t have to be far or long. It could be 2 days up to a lake. Just something to get out of town with friends and have fun!
- Boating with Friends.
- Star Gazing. It is so relaxing to just sit under the stars. I love doing this with friends, we just get to chat about whatever.
- Drive in Movie. I have never been, and always have wanted to go.
- Go to a dinner at 2am. I am terrible at staying up late but as a teenager there are a few things you need to experience, like going to a dinner late at night.
- Go to the Beach.
- Go Hiking. I love hiking and it is a great way to explore God’s creation. If you live in the lower mainland I wrote a post on some of the hikes I have done and enjoyed!
- Go to a Market. There is a night market that goes on during the summer where I live that I want to check out.
- Have Brunch with Friends.
- Pick Some Berries. There are berries to pick all summer, I used to hate it when I was younger having to pick berries for my summer job. Now that I can do it for my pleasure I need to get out there!
- Have a Bonfire.
- Try New Recipes. I have never been one to cook or bake a lot but summer is always a great place to try new recipes.
- Have a BBQ or Picnic.
- Follow the Sunset.
I hope this gives you some ideas on what to do this summer, I know it gave me some! I hope that you have a great week to come. Thank you so much for supporting me. Don’t forget to check out my youtube videos that I am “trying” to upload every Wednesday.