Hi guys!! Yesterday I graduated high school!!!! sooo crazy! We’re in the middle of grad week, so this post will be pretty short, but here is what I’ve been up to lately!
1. For my convocation yesterday, I wore this really cute dress from Lulus. It’s open back and has little lace cap sleeves, so it is the perfect little white dress for summer.
2. Prom is TOMORROW (!!!!) at my school, we have a ‘grad parade’ where the grads drive up in fancy cars in their dresses and suits to the front of the school.
3. I’m so thankful that our friend Sarah Therese is doing my makeup!! I loooved what she did during our trial run ahh I can’t wait!
4. The weather has been horrible recently!! I’m praying it doesn’t rain during prom cause it’s all outside!
5. I got a spray tan yesterday lol! It was my first time getting one, and I loooove it haha!
6. This morning I had oatmeal with mango chunks, peanut butter, and granola on top. So. Stinkin. Good. Plus it keeps me full until lunch!
7. I have been obsessed with this zucchini pasta maker thing I got my mom for Christmas. At least 3 times a week I will make zucchini pasta and I usually add corn and chicken or whatever veggies I have into it!
8. I got this (and it’s 60% off right now!) off the shoulder top when I went shopping last week, and I can’t stop wearing it! I used to think I couldn’t pull off the off-the-shoulder trend because I have broad shoulders, but with a simple necklace I love how it looks!
9.I wore my hair in a sleek low bun the other day, and I loved how it looks! It’s very Olivia Culpo, and I think it will be one of my go-to hairstyles this summer.
10. Vienna and I have been going to McDonalds almost every day during our lunch break to get iced coffee! We get the medium iced coffee made with milk (instead of cream) and sugar-free vanilla sweetener. And it’s only $1. (I don’t think you can get this in the states!:( I have tried to order iced coffee made with milk when I was in NYC and they wouldn’t let me.
11. We are filming a Q&A soon! Go onto our Instagram @basicbloggerss to leave a question!
12. Haha I’m sitting in Starbucks right now skipping PE class to write this 😉 sorry mom!!
^^ these girls made high school the BEST!! love love love you guys!!!!!! <3