I hope you are having a fabulous day!
As the years have gone on I my style has changed and matured. I am always into what is new and on trend wanting to find some pieces that I could wear in every day life. Today I thought that I would share a few of my favourite trends that are happening right now!
- Small frame glasses. They are very funky and I love how they can transform any look.
- White runners. These are some of my favourite shoes ever! I love how I can take a fancier outfit and through on some white runners to make it more casual.
- Culottes and other flowy pants. These can be such an easy piece to wear. They are also super comfy on warm days since they are flowy.
- Fanny packs. This can be a very controversial trend, but I think that if you style it the right way and get the right fanny pack you could totally pull it off. I have not tried this one personally but once I find a cute fanny pack I will!
- Midi dresses and skirts. This along with the white runners are trends that I have fallen in love with. I love how easy these are to wear and there is no concern that your butt is hanging out!
- Straw bags. These bags are so cute and with the right outfit give such a travel vibe!
Thank you so much for reading; I hope that this gave you some more insight to my style and me!
Until next time,