One of my favourite things to do is go on day trips with friends or family to Vancouver. I live only 1 hour outside the city so it is really easy to go in and out in one day. Over the years I have found some super cool places to shop and eat that I want to share with you! I hope that this gives you some ideas for your next trip to the city.
- Laduree(food) This is a super cute pastry shop on Robson. They are a bit pricey but have some of the most amazing macaroons ever. There you can buy pastry on the go or sit in their back cafe area.
- Urban Outfitters(clothing) Yes this store is all over North America but it is still one of my favourites. It is not the cheapest place to shop but it is also not the most expensive. It is on Granville st. which is just off the main shopping street, Robson.
- Tacofino(food) This restaurant has some of the most amazing tacos I have ever tasted! It is located in buy Gastown on Blood Alley. It has a super nice, chill vibe to it. One of my favourites to get is the Fish taco.
- The Latest Scoop(clothing) This is a super cute little boutique in Gastown. They have a huge range of products that are always up my alley. It is definitely a place for you go check out!
- Bella Gelateria(food) This is some of the most expensive ice cream I have ever eaten, but it was so worth it. They have super delicious flavours like lavender. You can then have two flavours in one “scoop”. It is located on Cordova Street by Canada Place.
- Kit and Ace(clothing) This is a brand owned by the former lead designer at Lululemon. It is more high end pricey but is also more street wear and has some really fun stuff. It is located in Gastown.
- Cafe Artisiano(food) This cafe can be found is a few locations around the city, just look for the red umbrella’s. If you find one they have way better coffee than your average Starbucks. They also have a seating place and snacks.
- Aritzia(clothing) I know this is another store located “everywhere” and it can be sure pricey but they are the best for staple pieces in anybody’s wardrobe. This one that I normally go to in on Robson somewhat across from Laduree.
- The Parlour(food) My Uncle who lives in the city recommended this place to eat. It has a super fun industrial vibe and great artisan style pizza. They don’t have your original toppings but they are still amazing! It is located on Hamilton st along with many other restaurants.
- Oak & Fort(clothing) There are a few locations in the Vancouver area, the one that I like to go to is in Gastown. A friend told me about this place and I am now in love. It is super cute up to date fashion and I love it.
I hope that this helped you on your next trip into the city! Until next time, xoxo Vienna