Hey friends, hope your weekend is going great. I am stuck at home stuDYING for my math final exam that is on Tuesday. Today I thought that I would share with you some of my closet essentials. I will admit myself that I have way to many clothes in my closet, some that I barley even wear. I do have some favourite that I know that I could never get rid of since they go with just about anything and are pretty basic pieces; Things that I think that most ladies need in their own wardrobes!
- A Nice Pair of Blue Jeans.
- A Cute Warm Sweater.
- Black Booties.
- A Little Black Dress. It’s a classic that can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the event!
- A Nice Pair of Leggings. Great for a lazy day or for the gym!
- Some Good Runners.
- A Cute Hat and/or Toque. In case its a bad hair day or an added layer of warmth.
- A Pair of Dress Pants.
- A Fun Pair of Heals. Fun doesn’t always mean crazy colours, it could be a funky heel or fun straps!
- A Turtleneck Shirt. I have two one in maroon red and the other in mustard yellow that I can pair with almost anything!
- A Pair of Dark Wash or Black Jeans.
- A Cute Trench Coat and/or Rain Coat.
- A Plain Black and/or Brown Belt. I have one that is double sided but I usually use the black side since most of my outfits incorporate blacks instead of browns.
Thank you so much for reading my post, until next time xoxo Vienna.
go check out our social medias! @basicbloggerss on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin’, Youtube