- This Friday is the last day of school before Christmas break!
- I SO miss the sun! Winter is way too cold for me and I don’t like being cold haha (does anyone?)
- I am working at one of the local malls here as a holiday gift-wrapper and helping with Santa! I love it 😉
- If you haven’t already realized, or are new to our blog, I maaaaaaaay have a little shopping addict bug but I’m trying to keep it under control
- Every year on Christmas Day my family goes skiing and I am super excited for this year!!
- It snowed so much last year and we haven’t seen any yet this year 🙁
- Rebecca and I are taking Biology 12 this semester and pretty much DYING
- I got my nails done on Thursday before our school Christmas banquet on Friday and I am obsessed!! Tyra (my nail lady) is the best and she knows exactly what I want and like when I send her pictures
- Ever since I watched Rach Parcell’s Instagram story last week, I have been trying to drink half my weight in ounces of water!! (get your weight in lbs then divide by two and thats how many ounces to drink) She claimed she has felt better and her skin has been clearer and less dry. I tried to convince Becca and Vienna to do it with me 😉
- I got 2 new mugs this week (to add to my already enormous collection). Anyone else obsessed with mugs?! I need a mug shelf or something haha
- I am so excited to be off school for 2 weeks and just sleep in and film more videos and write more blog posts for you guys!
- 6 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS & it snowed today!
This dress is SO comfy and super cute to throw on a necklace and pair of boots! I also love wearing this with my new knee high boots from Unisa (I got mine less than $45 from Marshalls in Washington but you can click the link above and buy them from the bay!)
all pictures are taken by the lovely Jeannine of Custom Concepts Photography