Hey guys, as some of you know I went to New York a few weekends ago! It was a trip that my mom and I took for my grad present. I had Friday and Monday off of school for Remembrance Day (Veterans Day in the States) so we left on Thursday morning and had three full days in the big city and left on Monday. We had some super busy days, trying to fit in as much as possible. It was so much fun and I don’t think that I can pick favourite part because it was all my favourite. I also think I was humming Welcome to New York by Taylor Swift the whole trip!
PS. I ended up getting my prom dress and can’t wait to show it to you in spring!
- Flying from Vancouver to New York City
- Times Square shopping
- Empire State Building
- La Pecora Bianca Brunch
- Flatiron Building
- Grand Central Terminal
- Soho Shopping
- Laduree Macaroon stop
- The Cupping Room for Lunch
- Brooklyn Bridge
- The Lion King Musical
- Biking around Central Park-Bethesda Fountain, The Boathouse Cafe
- Museum of Modern Art
- Looking inside Sax on Fifth
- Standing outside Rockefeller Centre(in the midst of building the tree)
- Christmas Night Market in Bryant Park
I hope you liked this post and the pictures that I posted. Don’t forget to check out some of our other posts below and until next time, xoxo Vienna!