As some of you will know I am heading off to New York next weekend and as always I like to blog about things I am currently thinking about. Right now that is packing….and yes I know that we regularly post packing lists but as we grow up and travel more or lists lose teams and gain others. Today I am just going to share what I pack in my toiletries bag(s).
- Makeup Wipes or Cloth – I like to bring my own cloth because I have one that is super soft on my skin compared to most face cloths.
- Garnier Micellar Water
- Blue Herbal Spot Treatment
- Face Products(Moisturizer, Sunscreen, Foundation, Concealer, Powder, Contour Palette, Highlight, and Blush)
- Brow Products(Brow Pencil and Gel)
- Eye Products(Mascara, Eyeshadow Palette)
- Lip Balm – I am not a huge lover of lipstick so I like to stick with some gloss or lip balm, especially when traveling since my lips get super dry.
- Makeup Brushes
- Eyelash Curler
- Sephora Setting Spray – Since I won’t be going back to my hotel much throughout the day I need something to make my makeup last all day!
- Purple Shampoo – I have cut most of the blonde out of my hair at this point, need to go back to the salon hehe, but this keeps the bit I have left from going orange.
- Killer Queen Perfume – This is one of my all time favourite perfumes! I have had it for so long but I keep savouring it.
I hope that his list helped you on all your future travels. I know that I am always looking at lists so I don’t forget to pack anything. What is your must have for traveling?
I can’t wait to share all my adventures in New York soon. Until next time xoxo Vienna.