eekkk!! Only 3 days left of school! I don’t hate going to school, but I am ready for a break and I am excited to travel and unwind a bit before my grad year :))) If you have been reading our blog for a few months you will know that Marley and I are going to Cuba in a few weeks, and I am so tempted to buy more dresses and bikinis for the trip but I am holding back because I spent way too much when I went to Hawaii haha
Here are some things I have been loving recently, from fashion to flowers to my recent obsession with peanut butter;)
- This skirt!! I got it at Plato’s Closet a few weeks ago (another way I am trying to save is shopping more at second hand stores!) and I am obsessed with how it fits, and it is the perfect length. I have such long legs, that even skirts that go to my knees can look scandalous on me haha
- Beachy hair has been my go-to hairstyle recently. I have curly natural hair, and I have used heat on my hair so much these past few months that I decided to give it a break and go natural(ish). I use a small curling iron to curl the front few pieces of my hair because they are pin straight for some reason!
- Victoria’s Secret Sheer Love body mist has been my signature scent recently; I get stopped all the time when I wear it! It is white cotton and pink lily scented and I carry it with me everywhere 🙂
- Peonies!! This is one of my favourite times of the year because I can go out into our garden and pick a bunch of pink peonies. They have the most wonderful smell, and they are just these big, gorgeous, pink blossoms from heaven!
- Dates + Peanut butter. oh. my. word. Let me give you a little back story quickly… for my entire life, I’ve hated peanut butter so much. I could not understand why people loved it, to me it was so disgusting and salty. As well I hated dried dates. My mom always had dates and almonds as a snack and would always offer me some, but just the way they looked made me grossed out haha. Well, when I was scrolling on pinterest looking for a healthy snack I came across this picture of dates dipped in PB, and the rest is history basically haha. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t have dates dipped in PB and I don’t plan on stopping 🙂 best thing ever.
Thank you so much for reading! honestly, try the dates and PB (if you are allergic to pb I am really sorry!) and let me know if you like it!!
See you next week <3