Hey guys! These past few weeks have been busy for us as Vienna has dance, Rebecca and I just got our licences and I have track provincials this weekend, so I apologize for the lack of outfit/beauty posts! But no need to fear because we have lots of exciting things planned for the summer and there will be no lack of great posts 🙂
- Day trip to the beach
- Have a bonfire
- Outdoor (drive-in) movie night with friends
- Try new recipes with friends (we have many good ones for summer in our “recipes” section!) I personally want to make icecream!
- Find a new cafe in the city -all 3 of us have our licences now and we are planning lots of day trips to Fort Langley & Vancouver 🙂
- Picnic in the park. I don’t know about you, but I love sitting outside, tanning and reading in the park 😛
- Camp out in your backyard. Grab a tent and watch the stars with your friends! One time, Rebecca, Vienna and I even say a shooting star!
- Go on a hike with your friends and take pictures at the top. Is that even a question? The 3 of us love to hike and stay fit and hiking is so fun!
- Start your own garden. There are so many little herb plants that you can buy and put on your window sill! Greenery is in people, start your plant collection 😉
- Random acts of kindness for your neighbours or service projects in your community. I know that summer is super busy and we have lots of travelling planned, and days in the sun with our friends, but I hope to find some time to think of others in these next few months!
Hope you all have a lovely week! xo Marley
PS it’s Rebecca’s birthday tomorrow :0