Hey guys, I just got back from Thailand on Thursday and still feel super jet legged. I can not wait to share all my experience with you soon! Today I wanted to share with you some of my makeup that I have spent a little more money on recently and do not regret buying at all. In the makeup world nothing is equal and you get what you pay for, I can attest to that. I hope you find this somewhat helpful for all your makeup purchases in the future.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade ($23)
- Sephora Long Lasting Eyeliner High Precision Brush ($16)
- Urban decay Eyeshadow in Backfire ($22)
- Urban decay Eyeshadow in Relish ($22)
- Marc Jacobs O!Mega Volumizing Mascara Blacquer ($33)
- Becca Skin Perfector Pressed in Prismatic Amethyst ($46)
I hope this helped you out a bit, I am sorry that it is super short this week. Thank you so much for reading. Xoxo Vienna