5 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! Can you believe it?! Christmas break is flying by as we shop, sip tea and watch Netflix… What are your plans for the break? Don’t forget to enter our GIVEAWAY ON INSTAGRAM! Click here to follow us and the winners will be announced on Insta tomorrow 🙂
- Clean your room. I personally CANNOT stand it when things are on my floor, so I like to vacuum my room and change my bedding at least once a week.
- Hang out with friends! During Christmas break, lots of people go away, I know. But If any of your friends stay home, meet up with them at a local coffee shop and talk about your plans for the break!
- Clean your makeup brushes. I don’t know about you, but I always forget to clean my brushes & beauty blender regularly so I do it when I have time during the break. I used olive oil & dish soap to clean mine the other day 🙂
- Catch up on Youtube videos. I have been loving watching Vlogmas videos recently and during the break, I also have some time to watch my “Watch Later” videos.
- Have a gingerbread house building party. I’m sure your friends or family would love to hang out and have fun eating candy!
- Donate clothes that you don’t wear anymore. Lots of local thrift stores pay to take your clothes off your hands! You can make money, while cleaning 🙂
- Read. Find a new book series to entertain yourself! Its better for your brain than watching tv all day.
- Practice Calligraphy. A few months ago, I took a Lettering class and LOVED IT! I am obsessed with doodling on all my homework and I think that it is so fun to pick up a new hobby, especially while you’re relaxing on Christmas break.
- See Santa. Santa is always at the mall and don’t you want to post a cute pic on Instagram with him for the holidays?
- Make a new years resolutions list. I love making a list of my goals for the new year and it is fulfilling achieving your goals and crossing them off your list.
We hope you all have an amazing Christmas! Be sure to follow us on Instagram @BasicBloggerss to see what we do during the holidays and comment below what your favourite Christmas tradition is 🙂 xo Marley