Hi friends, today I wanted to share with a snow related post with you since it is snowing at my house right now! For the past few years is hasn’t snowed much around Abbotsford for a few years and that has made it feel less like christmas. Now with the snow is starting to feel like christmas! I want to share with you my snow day essentials.
- Snow Boots. Good quality snow boots are a must because if you have wet toes it definitely puts a damper on the rest of your day.
- Snow Jacket. You really just want to limit the chances of getting cold. If you can’t find a good winter coat take a good sweater a layer a rain coat on top!
- Cute toque(beanie for all you non-Canadians). The head is one of the places that loses heat fastest so it is always a good idea to have something to keep your head warm. I also sometimes like to where a winter head band even though they are not as practical.
- Warm gloves or mittens. With gloves and mittens, mittens will keep your hands warmer but gloves are easier to use if you need to use your fingers. Also a good thing to keep in mind is if you gloves or mittens can open your phone while on.
- A good photographer. Someone to catch all those fun and special moments in the snow. It doesn’t have to be a professional either, It could be your mom or dad, a friend, or even a sibling
- Hot coco for after. Something to warm you up after you have been laughing and playing in you winter wonderland!
I hope you enjoyed this post, don’t forget to check out our other recent posts. Until next time, xoxo Vienna <3
follow us on instagram, Facebook, twitter, and youtube @basicbloggerss!