Hey Guys, It is finally December which means that we are even closer to Christmas!!!!!! I am so excited if you could not tell. Today I wanted to share with you my christmas traditions and how I get ready for the holidays.
1. Go to a lights display! My favourite light display to go to is Capilano Suspension Bridge in Vancouver. It is so beautiful and a great place to take pictures. I also went to Enchant in Vancouver which is a light maze. The amount of lights there was pretty aMAZEing. They are always so pretty and a great place to take pictures.
2. Decorate my room. I am always excited to decorate my room. My staple pieces are a small christmas tree, a holiday candle, and my snowbaby collection.
3.Watch Christmas movies. I love watching Christmas movies with my family around the holidays. It has always been a tradition of our to watch Elf as well as some other great movies are Home Alone, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, and National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
4. Make gingerbread houses. I may not like the many that comes with the gingerbread houses but I always love decorating them. I have a passion for decoration if you couldn’t tell 😛
5. Go on a shopping date with my dad. This is another tradition of mine. It is a fun way to bond together while getting some christmas shopping done. We usually end our trip with dinner and a movie if there is anything good playing.
6. Listen to my favourite Christmas tunes. I love Christmas music but I don’t start listening to them until December so I don’t get annoyed with them. This season my favourites are Pentatonix new new Christmas Album and Michael Bublé’s Christmas album.
7. Have an Advent calendar. These always make my mornings in December. Getting chocolate or tea or other things like lego make me excited to be up in the morning which is saying something. Some great Advent calendars are Purdy’s, Lindor, David’s Tea, and Lego(if you like that sort of thing).
I hope these ideas got you in the holiday spirit and you try them out for yourself! Thank you for reading and until next time, xoxo Vienna!