Lately around where we live it has become very rainy. As we live in the Wet Coast (west coast), this is no surprise in the fall. I wanted to share with you my rainy day must-haves, since these are what I live in/cuddle up with until summer!
- A cute raincoat.-Since it rains quite a bit here I like finding a jacket that is both functional and cute.
- Fashionable but waterproof shortie boots.-These are great if you need to be inside and outside a lot in one day, then you don’t have to change your shoes all the time!
- A tall pair of rubber boots.-These are great for when you are going to the pumpkin patch, the corn maze or anything outside on a farm.
- An Umbrella.-I don’t use these very often, I normally just where my jacket but if you are walking with something that can’t get wet or you don’t want to wreck your hair with a hood umbrellas are great.
- Warm socks and extra socks.If my feet are cold I am cold so warm socks are always great and then bring an extra pair if yours end up getting wet.
- Fuzzy sweater that fits under your raincoat.A lot of the time when it is raining it is also cold to a nice sweater or turtleneck is great.
- Netflix/A good movie or a book. A great way to cuddle up and stay warm if you have nowhere to go.
- Candles.-They bring in the coziness on a gloomy day.
- A cup of tea.-This is always a must when sitting at my desk or reading or watching a movie to feel warm and makes me happy.
I hope you enjoyed todays post. Don’t forget to follow us on social media @basicbloggerss. Until next time, xoxo Vienna