Fall is among us guys!! I cannot believe that we are almost a month into school already… Its like summer was a big dream 🙁 But on the other hand, fall scents are out!! (I’m obsessed with BBW candles). Here are a few products I have loved this month and now are all used up.
- Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara. I just love that this mascara made my lashes so long without having them clumpy. And if you were wondering, yes the 3 of us have eyelash extensions right now!! We are loving waking up and not having to put on mascara because it gets us out of the house quicker, and you look gorgeous without makeup! If you tell Mercedes from RaincityLashes that we sent you, she will give you a discount on your lashes! Follow her on Insta @Raincitylashes 🙂
- Maybelline BB cream. I am too cheap to keep buying high end foundation so most days I use this BB cream. I also want to try a CC cream so if you use one, leave me a recommended brand in the comments!!
- Rimmel London concealer. I really like this concealer because it matches my skin-tone (well duh Marley) and I feel like it lasts all day without looking gross-if you know what I mean.
- Vidal Sassoon dry shampoo. If you are looking for a low-priced dry shampoo you should try this! I just ran out and couldn’t find the same brand at my local store so I am actually trying out a different brand right now… If you want to see my opinion on it, then follow us on Snapchat @BasicBloggerss
- Lush Vanishing cream. I love this light moisturizer because it smells good and it genuinely helps my skin stay clean and moisturized!
- Tetley Earl grey green tea. I know this isn’t a beauty product but I have been LOVING this tea this month!! I drink it like everyday after school and it makes me feel ready for fall.
What are your favourite beauty products that you tried this past month? Tell us on Instagram @basicbloggerss!