Fall is here and I couldn’t be happier! I love walking to school in my boots, holding some tea and watching the leaves change colour. Here are a few clothing items that I will be looking forward to buying this season…
Fall is almost here and I wish it would come faster because I have clothes to layer and lattes to drink -Carly Cristman
- Knee high socks– I was obsessed with socks last year. I had laced ones, knee high ones, a whole bunch of neutral shades and I got so many compliments on them! They are so comfy and especially fun to wear around the house on a cold and gloomy day.
- Suede skirt– these are very trendy right now and I love this brown shade shown above.
- Boots– I LOVE shoes!! Boots are so nice especially when it gets cold out and rainy because they are super stylish and keep your feet warm! I also want to get some knee high boots because they look so nice with skirts and I have never owned a pair.
- Big blanket/infinity scarves– These are so warm and make any outfit look put together and cozier.
- Sweaters– some people love their comfy, over-sized sweaters, but I like mine a little loose yet chic. I also love just a turtlenecked top which you can dress up with big statement necklaces, or down with a chunky scarf.
Have a great first week of fall everyone! Comment down below what you are most excited about for fall, and I will see you next week 🙂 (PS All these pictures are from Pinterest) xx Marley