I recently went to my uncle and (new!) aunt’s wedding a few days ago! It was located on Vancouver Island at a beautiful outdoor venue in the woods. The weather has been cooling down a lot recently, and only got up to about 20 C at the wedding, so I had to me a bit mindful of the cold weather when picking out my outfit for the evening. I had a bit of help from my aunties finding the perfect look for the event. I have a really girly style, so I wanted an outfit that really reflected that. I also did a really simple, glowy makeup look, and I will be featuring some of the products I used to achieve that! As for my hair, I went with some big, elegant curls by using my NuMe wand.
I hope you all enjoy my look for this Mid Summer Night wedding!!
Shoes: Old Navy
Hair Curler: NuMe
Starting from top left corner going down:
- Benefit Dandelion Blush
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed Contour Palette
- Benefit Posie Balm
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in the shade ‘Opal’
- Essence Make Me Brow in the shade ‘Browny Brows’
- Beauty Blender
- Covergirl BB Cream
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Tweezerman Contour Brush from their new ‘Brush iQ Line’ (Thank You to my lovely friend Sarah Therese for these Brushes!!!)
Be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat!!