Hello everyone! We have partnered with Sevenoaks Mall to help you feel beautiful and be confident this new school year.
We love making new friends and trying new classes, so by October, we feel a bit more at home. We want to make back to school fun for you and help you realize just how beautiful you are! Here are a few tips & tricks we have put together, while partnering with Sevenoaks, for you to go back to school in style.
- Drink lots throughout the day. When you start your day with a cup of tea, your whole day will be fueled with positivity and relaxation! At Sevenoaks you can pick up all different kinds of teas at David’s Tea. Their lime gelato green tea is one of our favs, and it is packed with vitamins and nutrients that enhance your skin and encourages hair growth.
- Create a weekly fitness plan. Schedule a workout at least three times a week that increases your heart rate and gets your muscles working. By doing this, your body releases endorphins – a hormone that physically makes you happier. Pick up some cute and stylish workout gear at Sportchek. We love this sports bra and runners from Nike.
- Flawless skin = more confidence. We always love putting on face masks, especially this one from The Body Shop called Tea Tree. Tea tree oil is a natural antibacterial and has powerful healing properties that absorb excess oil and cleanse the skin without overdrying. But don’t get too obsessed over your skin, you are beautiful exactly the way you are.
- Be organized. Planners are your best friend in high school. If you want to be on top of the game and get amazing grades, you need to know what homework you have! Chapters has some super cute Kate Spade agendas like this one below!
- Put your best foot forward. Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world! -Marilyn Monroe. We love these faux suede booties with the lace detailing on the sides. This beige colour is perfect for fall because they go with almost everything and they are easy to throw on with a cute dress or jeans and a pretty top.
Sevenoaks is having an event on September 17 from 11am-4pm called BeYOUgirl! This is an event that can help empower all of us girls to be confident in who we are. There will be inspirational speakers, prizes and more! We hope to see you there 🙂
Thank you so much for reading! Tell us on Instagram @basicbloggerss how you like to go back to school in style. See you next time, xoxo Marley, Rebecca and Vienna