Hello friends! I have been watching a ton of YouTube videos lately and noticing that many people want to get rid of acne. Well DUH it’s not fun! Here are 10 tips to get rid of pimples. If any of these work for you, or you have found any other ways to prevent acne please comment below! 🙂
I have tried these tips and find that for the most part, they work! Please consider that we may have different skin types. Also understand that almost every teenager goes through regular breakouts. I am hoping that I will grow out of it one day! I have also tried apple cider vinegar but it was very gross and I read that you should take organic… So I will have to buy some next time I’m at Costco.
- Wash your face regularly. I use a green tea cleanser in the morning and an exfoliator at night
- Don’t pop until you see it surfacing (you will know) OR DON’T POP AT ALL because it causes scarring! *NOTE blackheads are a different story…
- If you must, always wash your hands before popping or use toilet paper over fingers
- Be gentle! You do not want to cause permanant scarring
- Find out what your skin type is. There are many different tests you can take online, or you can see if your skin is dry, oily or both
- Dry pimples out. I like to use Kate Somerville EradiKate from Sephora
- Use coconut oil to get rid of acne scars
- Change your pillowcase regulary
- Watch AsianBeautySecrets or Sarah Therese to find more tips on how to clear your skin
- Drink lots of water! Or tea, they wash out toxins in your body and clean your body from the inside out.
- If all else fails, see a local Dermatologist or Naturopath
If you want to see an updated skincare/morning routine comment down below and I would be happy to post one! Have a fabulous week 🙂