Hey guys, sorry I am posting on a Sunday this week has been a little crazy for me. It is that time of year again, exam time. During this time it feels like school and extra curricular activities swing into full gear. I like to keep myself busy so around this time I start to feel very stressed. I am going to guess and say that I am not the only one that feels this way during this time of year so I want to help you out and share some the the tricks I use to stay as stress free as possible.
- Keep your room clean. If your room is messy it is just another thing in your life that is unorganized at the moment. By keeping it clean you have at least one thing that is in order.
- Use a planner. This will help you to remember what you have coming up and when it is happening.
- B vitamins. These are the best vitamins when stressed.
- Sleep. There are just to many benefits to sleep.
- A bath. This just relaxes all the tension in your muscles that happens from being stressed or just being active.
- Take a break. Watch some netflix or have a nap. Down time is great to relax and feel less stressed.
I hope this help when you are getting stressed out and need some tips on how to destress yourself. Thank you for reading and until next time, xoxo Vienna.