Hey guys, for a long time I have liked to play around with makeup. It makes me happy and I always have fun doing it. More recently I have gotten into more expensive makeup and by that I mean shopping at Sephora. Today I wanted to share with you my top 9 things that I want to buy in the future.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Palette. Whenever I walk into Sephora I have to go over and smell it because it has a chocolate scent.
- False Lashes. I have always want to try wearing them to fancier events.
- Benefit Hoola body Bronzer. I am a naturally pale person so I like to tan/look tan as much as possible.
- Benetint by Benefit. I find this formula so cool and different from most products that I buy so I would love to try it out.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. I have really gotten into contouring recently so I would love to try some more high end products.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Gleam. Lately highlighting has become really popular so I would love to try it out.
- The Original Beautyblender. I have a foundation brush but from some people that I have talked to the beauty blender is 10x better.
- Sephora Collection Pro Fan Brush #65. It is kind of hard to highlight without a highlight brush.
- Sephora + PANTONE UNIVERSE Correct + Conceal Palette. I want to try this palette to help conceal my uneven skin a bit better.
I hope that this gave you some inspiration for your next Sephora shopping trip. Thank you all so much for reading. Until next time, xoxo Vienna.