A while ago Marley posted her favourite quotes for you and now I wanted to share my favourites with you too. I love quotes. In middle school I went through a phase where I was obsessed with reading quotes.
- “Cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.”-Unknown
- “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”― John Lennon
- “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.” -Philippians 4:13
- “Life is short, Don’t be lazy.” -Sophia Amoruso
- 9“This, then, is how you should pray:
“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.” -Matthew 6:9-13
- “You can’t spell beautiful without Be You” -Rebeca Compean
- “Be the change you want to see in the world.” -Gandhi
- “If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one. Because if you truly loved the first you would not have fallen for the second.” -Johnny Depp
- Imperfection is beauty, Madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” -Unknown
- “Be your own kind of Beautiful.” -Unknown
I hope that you got some inspiration with these quotes? I would love to here your favourite quotes too! Thank you again for reading. Until next time, xoxo Vienna.