Hey guys, sorry I haven’t been on in a while, life has been a little busy lately. Today I wanted to share with you some things you need to try this summer. I know you are all thinking, why are you talking about summer we are only half way through spring. Well this is because I want you guys to have the maximum amount of time to plan and try all of these fun things. They may not be super extravagant things to do but they are all things that I really enjoy doing in the summer.
- Go on a hike. Hikes are a fun thing to do with friends and family and it is also a way to get exercise.
- Go to an amusement/water park. eating food, riding on a roller coaster all with friends is my favourite was to spend the day.
- Go camping. I love camping and if you have never tried it you are really missing out.
- Have a photoshoot. I do these with my friends all the time. They always end up with us laughing over stupid things and maybe some good pictures too.
- Have a bonfire. These are always a great way to relax and eat some good food at the end of the day.
- Go t the pool or beach. Do I even need to explain how much of a blast this can be?
- Start an art project. You have the whole summer to do something big for your room or as a present for someone in the future.
I hope that this gave you some inspiration for things to do this summer. Thanks again for being so patient. Until next week, xoxo Vienna