Flowers are blooming and the birds are chirping which means… Spring is upon us!
I have put together a list of things I think everyone could use in spring.
- A statement purse. I got this floral Tommy Hilfiger one from Winners and I love how cute and bold it is! Mine looks like this one but it’s cross-body (and smaller).
- A new manicure. Pastel colours are super “in” this season as it is Easter and the flowers are blooming. I am wearing Lacey Lilac (270) and Mellow Yellow (360) from Sally Hansen.
- Spring candles. I absolutely LOVE to burn candles all year round and Bath and Body Works is the place I like to get them. This is the scent Garden Strawberry.
- Try a new hair-do. I recently discovered this simple knot by Cute Girls Hairstyles and find that it is easy to do and looks super cute.
- Lastly, of course, flowers. Flowers make me happy and remind me that God creates many beautiful things.
What are your spring essentials? Comment down below or tell us on Instagram @basicbloggerss and have a great week! xoxo Marley
P.S. My pictures aren’t uploading properly so until we fix that, look on Instagram for more pictures 🙂