Hey guys! I just finished my Christmas shopping last weekend and realized that lots of people still haven’t finished theirs so I decided to help you out. Here are 5 gift ideas for you to get you friends, family or yourself! PS none of these photos are ours.
- Mugs. Starbucks and Davids Tea both have super cute mugs but there is one from Starbucks (and Teavana) that is super cute, simple and affordable. It was only $9.99!
- Lush beauty products. I love walking into lush and smelling the strong scent of lavender, chocolate, and fruits. Some of my favourite produts are their face masks which are around $8 for a 60g container. I also like bath bombs (most are $7). I recently bought a golden fun bar which can be used to play with, as a bubble bath bomb or as shampoo. This only costed $6.95 and it smells like cookie dough!
- Jewelry. Forever21 has super cute, and reasonable priced accessories. I absolutely love their stores, some people struggle to find clothing items, but I always migrate to the accessories anyway. Rings, bracelets and necklaces range from $3 and up. I cannot say how long they last without turning your fingers green but hey they’re trendy and worth the price!
- Tea. Davids Tea and Teavana are my favourite places to buy warm drinks (besides Starbucks), and since how much you spend = a certain amount of tea, you can spend as much or a little as you want! I have to admit, I have bought a lot of tea this season…
- Last but certainly not least, gift-cards. No matter how thoughtless people think these are, I will always love them and you can never get enough! Am I right??! Sephora, iTunes, Starbucks, the mall… the list never stops! Besides, if you don’t know what to get someone, gift-cards are your safest option.
I hope this helped and you got some ideas for gifts 🙂 I cannot believe that there are only 10 days until Christmas!!! Vienna and I want to know what your Christmas traditions are? Leave a comment below or on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter! Have an amazing Christmas break!! Talk to you next Tuesday <3 xoxo Marley