Hello autumn! I was looking around at all the fall trends coming in now, and all the new flavours of drinks and things and I wanted to share my fall 2015 essentials with you people of the internet. If you have similar fall essentials comment below or on Instagram @basicbloggerss so that I know I’m not the only one out who has a fall fetish.
- First things first, everyone needs to decorate their rooms for fall. Click here for some cute crafts made by Vienna to spice up your room. I like gathering leaves, laminating them and writing things that I’m thankful for on them (this has been a tradition for my family annually). I also like to buy fall confetti from Pier 1 Imports and look around antique shops for other cute decor waiting to be found.
- Starbucks giftcard. This is a MUST for fall! All the fall lattes and cute cookies that are waiting to be photographed by you and is it really fall without a Starbucks pic? (come on insta people).
- White converse. They go with EVERYTHING and do they ever go out of style? Apparently it is like “super unfashionable” to wear white shoes after labour day but who cares; I think you’ll look cute.
- Moss green jacket. These are super “in” right now and add a little colour to any outfit. It looks especially good with leggings, a white t and a flannel with white converse 🙂
- Leggings are cute, comfy and match with anything. What more can you ask for?? I love lounging in some leggings after school with a big knit sweater. Some brands like Forever21 I find are super thin or Garage leggings pill easily but I recommend TNA or Iviva because they are the perfect material and thickness.
- Candles. I am loving my Pumpkin Cupcake scented mini candle from Bath and Body works. You can also get some delicious smelling soap, sanitizer or body spray.
- Tea. What is fall without tea, Netflix and fuzzy socks? I recently fell in love with Pumpkin Chai Tea from David’s Tea. It is really festive and does not have an overwhelming taste of pumpkin.
- Lights. I hung up some mini lights in my room last fall and I am loving the mood it sets and they are so cute and “Tumblr”.
I hope you have an amazing week and I can’t wait to see all your fall favs. Share them with us on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook or email us pictures hello@firstname.lastname@example.org.
xoxo Marley <3