Hello friends! With school creeping up on us, I decided to buy a bunch of new makeup. I have already tried these products out so I can tell you guys my thoughts on them and how they worked for me. Keep in mind that my makeup routine isn’t too complex in the mornings because I like my beauty sleep 😉
- Covergirl Ready set Gorgeous fresh complexion oil-free foundation in the shade nude beige 120. I like this product and how it matches my skin tone perfectly but I would have preferred if it was more matte.
- Covergirl Full Lash Bloom mascara. I love how big the brush is and how it isn’t curved so it gets all your eyelashes at the same time.
- Covergirl Ready set Gorgeous fresh complexion powder foundation in the light shade 115-120. This is supposed to match the oil-free foundation but I think it is a bit lighter.
- Revlon colorstay skinny liquid eyeliner in very black. I love how small the tip is on this eyeliner and
how smooth it glides across your eyelid.
- Rimmel London Hide the Blemish Concealer. I love how this concealer stick is shaped like lipstick because it goes on my skin smoothly and is super easy to use.
- Wet n Wild lip-gloss in the shade Rasp-berry Voice. I love this shade!! It is kind of a deep pink with a hint of redish purple.
- Annabelle skinny brow liner in the shade Universal Light. I think I got a brow pencil that is too light for my hair colour…
- Makeup blender sponge duo-love&beauty by Forever21. I’m not sure if beauty blenders are supposed to be this hard but I find it works better a little bit damp.
- Green tea, Jasmine makeup wipes -love&beauty by Forever21. I LOVE Forever21’s cheap makeup wipes and how easy they take makeup off and they smell good!
Tell us your favourite drugstore beauty products in the comments below or on Instagram @basicbloggerss. Have a great rest of your summer!
xoxo Marley <3